Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello from Milwaukee, WI.

I arrived home yesterday after a pleasant and fast trip from Boston to Baltimore to here. Except that Air Tran did NOT have any Cherry Coke, after advertisements everywhere that they are now serving it on all their flights. I asked for it, and was denied. They did have Cherry Vanilla Coke, but I can't stand the Vanilla part. So I declined and had water instead. A diasppointment.

Anyway, last night and today has been in general very nice with the fam. I've graded for my Mom, cleaned the entire basement with my dad, and watched a few episodes from season 4 of Friends that Hannah bought last month. I must say its nice to see something different than the first three seasons. They have been watched a little too much.

I will be here till next Friday. I have brought the violin and will practice at least three times. That is a must (usually I never practice when I'm home, or very rarely - its very hard and I get so distracted by other things). I will also go through entire boxes from high school that need to be organized - it is time to go through them and keep what I want and pitch what I do not want. Today I went through my BUTI box from 2001. Happy memories.

Maybe a trip to Chicago next week to visit Gave is in order? It wouldn't feel like a visit at home without my biannual trip on the Milwaukee to Glenview, IL train!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
you MUST come down here!

Nabir said...

I submit for both your considerations:
I'm playing a recital Wednesday, June 6th, at 7:30 PM here in Madison. I've got room for both of you if you want to make the trip . . . but if you don't I won't hold it against you :)
Just so you know.