Friday, July 06, 2007

Hope everyone had good July 4ths!

I'm still in Arizona - we are currently preparing for a trip to Sedona, where we will see Romeo and Juliet by the Shakespeare festival there (Kim, I'll let you know how it is! We can compare productions!) and spend the night. Then tomorrow we head to the Grand Canyon. We were there two years ago, and I loved it then. I particularly love the signs that say "hiking the canyon may cause fatigue, dehydration, heart problems, or death." Thats pretty much saying it all. Anyway - it will be VERY fun. I'm excited. We'll be back in Phoenix tomorrow night. Hannah leaves Sunday evening. :-(

Hope all are happy and well in Lenox, Milwaukee, Oregon, Rochester, Denver, San Diego, and Philly (or is Paul in Europe right now?.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja, Paul ist jetzt in Deutschland als Teilnehmer der ZEHNTE Stockhausen-Kurse. Ich hoffe, alles ist gut bei Dir.