Friday, April 30, 2010

Its 1:15 am. I'm waiting for my laundry to get done. Tomorrow morning at 9 am Arneis is driving to Michigan and Ohio to play some concerts and do a residency at Dan's, the violist, old high school. It promises to be an amazing time, but after a semester from hell and a quartet concert last night that was a very high stress situation, I'm so ready to sleep for the next week.

Oh well. Onward.

I've been updating mostly via facebook status. I realize that new blog posts have been few and far between lately, but I'm hoping to rectify that situation.

We'll be back in Boston next Thursday evening, but then I have my solo recital to stress over. I've come to slowly realize that things are going to be kinda stressful and annoying until I have moved into my new apartment sometime after September 1st (wherever that is - I don't know yet) and then it'll be school time again. It really doesn't stop for me. While that is exciting, and the possibilities and opportunities this summer for quartet and then a new place are thrilling, I can't wait till Christmas break.

No comments: