Friday, September 01, 2017

Renewal

I have been asked to do a blog post again, almost four years since the last one. 

I am well. I am a commuter between Boston and New Jersey. I am married. I am a teacher, performer, and traveler. We are currently in the Heathrow airport, en route to Rome for the long weekend.

Heathrow has made me really question the pronunciation of my first name. The "Heath" in Heathrow and the "Heath" in Heather are pronounced completely differently. I have been spending the last hour in the British Airways lounge with google, trying to figure out why they are pronounced so differently, other than the typical "English is weird" reasoning. 

And with that, I close this post, four years in the making. Four years can make a huge difference. A lot has changed. Maybe the next post will also be four years in the making. 

No comments: