Friday, June 30, 2006

I have an afternoon off!

This is excellent.

Yesterday I talked to
Mary for over an hour. It made me very very happy, since we had not talked for what seemed so long (and was actually only probably two weeks). Hopefully now we will talk more often, and I should warn her that when I start school in Sept., she'll be getting a lot of phone calls - how will it seem like school and home without Mary thirty feet away? She seems to be doing well in her new life. Unfortunately, however, the government still sees her at Mary Counts, and the mail comes late, and the bird and she are still on unfriendly terms. Something tells me that bird will live longer then all of us put together.

Time for me to go enjoy a nap and some quality practice time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My address is 4 Sam Tung Uk Village
G/F Tsuen Wan N.T. Hong Kong :) You must be sleeping right now. Sweet dreams~~