Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yesterday I recieved a beautiful package in the mail! Seriously - the package itself was beautiful. Upon opening, I find a card and present from Kimberly and Kitty, that Kim had sent from Oregon when she got back home from Hong Kong. The present is a beautiful white top, which, upon putting on, I realized is slightly scandalous (tsk tsk, girls!! not quite as scandalous as the recital top, though) and it fits perfectly. I love it so much, Kim and Kitty - thank you!! I promise to wear it for a party here sometime soon, and when we see each other next. Which will be soon, I know it will be. The card almost made me cry.

Today is technically a day off for me, but my quintet scheduled a Sessions rehearsal anyway. We need it.

This morning I was extremely irritated in the shower. I do NOT take long showers, so after being in there for 5 minutes, I hear a voice say: "Not to rush you, but I really need to get to the 10 am concert (it was 9:15 at the time). Just to let you know." First of all, if she didn't want to rush me, she wouldn't have said that. Of COURSE she wanted to rush me. So I was rushed and was out of there within the next 30 seconds. Second of all, I looked for her at the 10 am concert, and never saw her. Good grief.

This is somewhat sad - from the home page for mail.rochester.edu:
Attention: Class of 2006 Students
Your UR email accounts will be expiring on November 1, 2006. Please make sure to remove any material you wish to keep. Also, you may wish to send a notification of an email address change prior to the expiration date to the reciprients that you correspond with.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, I'm glad that it fits!

Also, I know that you take really fast showers! How annoying of that girl!

Donna Summer was AMAZING!