Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another Semester Over

I finished my fifth and final paper today at noon. It was due at 12:30. The Procrastination of Heather once again worked a miracle! And I don't think its half bad either. I got A's on the first two I handed in last Friday. Hurray!

NOW, I can finally enjoy Christmas. NOW I can actually go shopping (have not bought ONE gift - except my dad's iphone with my sisters, but that was August and I didn't shop for it), walk around, enjoy friends and family. However, all of that mentioned will have to be enjoyed in Milwaukee, including Milwaukee friends and Milwaukee family, in the few days before the 25th hits, like normal. I leave tomorrow at 7:20 am for home. I hate having the end of the semester in December. It just seems wrong.

On to the one thing I can enjoy before leaving Boston - Emily (violist) is having a chamber music reading party tonight. I will go to that, come home late, pack, get a couple hours of sleep (last night was around 5) and head out the door at 4:50 AM! Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Chipree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.