Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow Day!

This morning could have been really painful. I got home from a party last night around 2, and needed to wake up at 7 for a gig at 9 forty minutes away. I did get up at 7, looked outside, and almost fainted - I couldn't see across the street, it was snowing so hard. And I had to take the B line to Chestnut Hill, walk to the D line (about four blocks), take the D line inbound to Brookline Village, and wait for my ride. But I was good - I took a shower, put on tights, two pairs of socks, pants, two sweaters, and was about to start looking for a second scarf when my phone rang and my gig was CANCELED! It has been rescheduled for Jan 12, so I will get the money someday.

Now I'm drinking hot chocolate, enjoying my free morning. I'm done with paper 3, so only two more to go! I will head to library when it calms down outside a bit and finish paper 4, so that paper 5 will be all thats left!

1 comment:

OhMyTrill said...

Why do you have so many papers? Masters in music is supposed to be easy and light on work.