Thursday, May 22, 2008

And.........

...........now I may tell all and sundry that Heidi and Whit are having a boy! Adelaide is beside herself with news of a baby brother, and I think we are all looking foward to having a baby in the family that is NOT a girl. Not that a girl wouldn't have been great too. But its time to have a boy.

In other exciting news - Molly, Amanda, Cassie and I went to Indiana Jones last night at midnight, and was very happy with it. I didn't have much in the way of expectations (I had so much for the new Star Wars films and look how THAT turned out), so I was not disappointed. Its weird, and different, but still the same Indiana Jones. Ah, Harrison Ford. He defenitely isn't young anymore, but every once in awhile, he looked thirty instead of sixty. I love it. We got home at around 2:30. Fun times.

Also, when I woke up at noon and went and got some coffee at the corner diner, I also picked up a Metro and came home and did the WHOLE CROSSWORD PUZZLE! Yay! This is a good start to summer.

No comments: