Saturday, August 02, 2008

Conference Over

The WELS Lutheran Worship and Arts conference is all done - we returned on Thursday night late, and all was well. These conferences are always funny - I saw a ton of people I hadn't seen in years. Good times.

Now I'm in Milwaukee for the next few days before Holly gets here Monday morning and then Tuesday morning we head out to Pennsylvania to see Gettysburg, then DC, then attend my cousin Shelly's wedding on Saturday. My parents no longer lease suv's; they've had a little Honda Accord for the past almost two years, so this will be one cramp, tight car. Heidi and Whit are also attending the wedding, so on Sunday I'll drive back up to Boston with them.

It has become very clear that while I continually beat Hannah at Scrabble, she is the ULTIMATE QUEEN of Boggle. She completely cleaned me up on the car ride home. Good lord.

No comments: