Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank God for Thanksgiving Break

And that is quite literally how I feel.

This semester might be the longest and most stressful that I have ever had, but it has also been one of the most successful. In any case, I have never been so happy and thankful for tomorrow and Friday - all that is written in my schedule is "thanksgiving break." Hallelujah.

Right now I am sitting on my couch, the tv is on, I have finished a homemade dinner, I am in pjs, and I plan on staying here for the next few hours. I finished one of my three papers due by the end of the semester this afternoon - I am QUITE ahead of schedule, considering I didn't start any of the five due last year first semester until a few days before the semester was over.

Unfortunately, I really don't have any exciting news other than that. My life is a whirlwind, and while I complain - I'm enjoying it, too.

No comments: