Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Few Things I Have Found Funny Lately

1. Today was the youth orchestra chamber concert. The Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra has all rehearsals and what not at the CFA building, and today's little concert was in Room 167, a classroom. Behind all the performers, on a blackboard, was a sentence clearly written: "Shostakovich is my lover."

2. All the local Boston news broadcasts lately have been starting their sports section with the announcer saying, "Well, even though the Pats aren't in the super bowl this year...." - implying that they always are. The past few years, sure, it has seemed like they are always in the super bowl. It just makes me laugh to myself and enjoy the calm of a city without a team in the super bowl. Love it. BOOOOOOO Patriots.

3. I finally saw my Dec jury comment sheets and got A's from every prof except one.

No comments: