Friday, July 17, 2009

A Brief Summary

Although it has been many weeks now since my last post, many many things have happened, which I will be more than happy to share. However, I would like to include pictures and video (!!) in the full layout post, and my sad sad internet here at home is simply not capable of such things. So I will be making a trip to the BU with my laptop in order to give a full version of the past several weeks. A sister's wedding and a trip with dear dear friends deserves a long post with lots of multimedia inserts, in my opinion.

Many of you have probably already seen some of the pictures from the wedding from Hannah's blog.

As a preview, here is one of my favorite pictures from my camera.



2 comments:

Hannah said...

You're back!!! Hopefully we can finally catch up! I love this picture...you and your candid shots. :-D

Heidi said...

I love it too!! Thanks, Heather!