Monday, December 21, 2009

My flight has been delayed from 6 am to 8:40 am, so I am sitting in the Boston airport right now, with my coffee, trying to kill time. I had brought a movie but accidently forgot to put my headphones in my laptop bag - they are currently in my already checked luggage - oh well.

Have been loving vacation so far. Even though I still worked a lot the past few days - taught, did Emmanuel, had a gig Saturday afternoon - I have enjoyed the past four days already to the fullest extent. I love this time RIGHT before Christmas - I have no school obligations, and the guilt for not practicing doesn't settle in till after Christmas. Till then, just blissfulness......

Oh, except I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. For the first time in two years. Ouch. Wish me luck.

No comments: