Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve, to all those dear, far and near!

That rhymes, very unintentionally.

My family is in the process of a cleaning frenzy. We have the 9 lessons and carols service at my church at 7 pm, with friends from church and my aunt, uncle, cousins and grandma coming here afterwards for chile. Not to be confused with the town Chile, a suburb of Rochester, NY, which is pronounced with a long i instead of a short one.

I've been home since Wednesday. It has been wonderful to be in Milwaukee again, although a little different this time around than what I have been used to for the past 3.5 years. There is NO snow on the ground - grrr - despite the HUGE pile ups in the mall parking lot from the big midwest storm over two weeks ago.

I miss and love all of you!

No comments: