Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

from this morning's service at St. Johns, my home church:

Break forth, O beauteous heav'nly light,
And usher in the morning.
You shepherds, shrink not with affright
But hear the angel's warning.
This child, now weak in infancy,
Our confidence and joy shall be,
The pow'r of Satan breaking,
Our peace eternal making.

My favorite Christmas hymn, which we sing every year at my church after the first responsive prayers.

I got a camera! I'm so excited. Since mine broke this past summer, my parents were kind enough to give me one, since the one I had before that broke had been a gift from my sponsors at TMC my first summer. I've already taken many pictures - hopefully I will figure out the facebook photo album stuff with help from Hannah so I can put them up there.

Time for more cooking. The family is returning for more wine, games, and food in a few hours. Joy joy joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather, hope you had a nice Christmas!! And happy new year, too. I will give you a call when I get back to the US, ok?

I have a question about violin cases I wanted to ask you.

Hope you're doing well and talk to you soon!!