Friday, April 13, 2007

Things I Need Before April 16th

I need Mary to come clean my apartment - my parents are arriving tonight at 8 pm.

I need more time to practice for my recital.

I NEED NEED NEED to memorized SOLIDLY the last mvt. of Nielsen.

I need to find all my W2 forms and get them organized so my dad can help me with taxes this weekend (I have a GREAT DAD!!!!!).

I need to send an email out to remind people around Boston about my recital since I forgot until today to make posters. Too late. Oh well.

I need to do an astounding amount of laundry.

I need a nap (had an 8 am coaching with Steve Ansell this morning - UGH - good thing he's a morning person, cause we sounded pretty awful, but he took it pretty well).

I need to know what the Nobel Prize city is for my crossword puzzle of the day. Its escaping my mind right now.

I need to get quarters for said amount of laundry. Thats about $5 worth of quarters.

I need to figure out what my parents and I will do for dinner tonight - should I buy groceries and cook to prove I am a good, money-saving daughter who doesn't eat a lot of pbj (had it twice for dinner this week - am one more away from being OUT of pb) or do I say I have no food and let them pay for dinner somewhere else?

I need to cry - its been a stressful week.

I need to find DH and apologize (even though I sent an email and ITS NOT MY FAULT).

I need a hug.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I wish, I wish, I wish I could come and clean for you! And give you a hug! And go out to dinner with your family! And go to your recital! Darn it. But we received the cutest card from your mom yesterday. She CAN'T WAIT to hear you play. Hang in there...

sara ballance said...

i wish i could be there for your recital - and i would give you a hug too!!

Anonymous said...

I need to get laid.

Anonymous said...

hugz...I guess I got your recital day wrong...since you haven't had it yet, but maybe it gave you a good laugh