Friday, August 17, 2007

Not Much To Say

Except:

Yesterday, I ran into John Williams. I was backstage at Ozawa, and literally almost mowed him down. Then I realized who it was, and did this awkward giggle thing. Good lord.

Tonight the BSO are doing Bluebeard's Castle (remember that from 20th cent. history?) and Brahms 1. I heart Brahms 1.

We (David and I) are having dinner tonight with the Messingers (I asked to bring him, told them he was from Eastman, and of course they were estatic), my lovely sponsors for the past two summers who bought the building with Javas in it so the Eastman Community Music School could have a building and actual Eastman students wouldn't have to fight them for the Annex 7th floor rooms on Saturday morning. Very nice gift.

I love Beethoven 9.

And I love all of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Christopher and his girlfriend are up to hear Bluebeard tonight too. Wish I could be there.

Anonymous said...

Well - if you had been, you would have heard it, and then promptly left - its pouring there right now, and the wind is crazy!

However - Bluebeard was fantastic. What a great piece.

kimberlyfitch said...

Why am I not receiving any drunk-dialing calls from you and Gave?

Anonymous said...

Love you too