Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This is an update a long time in coming. It won't even be a full update, since I have rehearsal in a half hour.

I'm currently in Vermont, the second time in two weeks, to play Vivaldi 4 Violin Concerto at the Manchester Music Festival. The concert is tomorrow night, and I am soloist #4. I got here Monday, and have been treated wonderfully and graciously ever since. I love it up here - the people are wonderful, its nice to get away from the city, and it takes me away from my slightly more boring summer life. Last week I was here too to play for their orchestra concert. Next week though I will be back in Boston for good.

I can't believe August is already here. This month has two big changes - my niece Adelaide is turning 4 on the 6th, and my baby sister Hannah is turning the big 2-0 on the 12th. No more teenagers for the Braun family. Sad day.

There shall be more update soon. That is a promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, we need the full update.