Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My parents are coming tomorrow.

I am sick. Sick sick sick. I just chugged some dayquil, and let me tell you - it was gross.

All those within 3,000 miles are required to attend tomorrow night's performance of:

Grieg String Quartet, Op. 27
Performed by:
Heather Braun, violin
Tatiana Daubek, violin
Alyssa Hardie, viola
Nick Hardie, cello

In the flyers we are called the "Student String Quartet", because everyone else performing is faculty. We are all blond in this group. How fitting for four blondes to play a Scandanavian composer!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. :(

Although I am within 3000 miles, I sadly cannot come to hear you play, although I wish I could because it's been a long time. I hope you're enjoying Boston and let me know if you ever come to Roc!