Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hot and Humid, Sangria, Practicing and Planners

Another heal wave has hit Boston this week. Although the rain did come and slightly cool things off, its still hot in the apartment tonight - sleeping will not be easy.

Tonight Emily S. and I enjoyed the humid air with some sangria. $5/pitcher peach sangria from Tasca is really amazing.

I practiced today, for almost four hours. The solo Bach I'm playing for the Lutheran conference is coming.

I bought a new planner for my life today, for 2008-2009. I love new planners. They are the start of something fresh and clean.

Obviously, I am virtually alone in Boston at the moment (except for Emily - we are starved for company) with not much to do except practice and buy new planners and drink sangria, so I have nothing interesting or thought-provoking to say. I'll stop before it gets worse.

No comments: