Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm killing time at the library before the big trumpet concerto performances tonight at Tsai. We are accompanying the three finalists for Cornell's Trumpet Concertino (sp?).

My life has been a complete whirlwind of activity, but with the passing of this week (Firebird concert in NYC done and over) and this weekend (a big one for me - my first as concertmaster for the Sunday Bach cantata at Emmanuel) life will get a little easier. Just a little.

Fortunately, some of the immediate family (Mom, Dad, and Hannah) are coming this weekend to meet Finnis and visit with Heidi, Whit, Adelaide, and me. A BIG unfortunately, Holly and Tony can't join us. :-( WE WILL MISS YOU!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Tear about Holly and Tony not being there....grrrr

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I changed my blog url:
http://iplaytheviolin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Double tear from me... I miss you all!!