Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 7

The weekend went as planned, and I am happy to report that my schedule is still going well, as well as the scheduled practicing involved.

Yesterday and today, for Dean Committee reasons that I cannot disclose, were quite long, and my body is sore and my brain mush. However, I must conquer! Arneis rehearsal tonight. More Beethoven 95. Good times.

There has been some recital drama over the past week but fortunately its pretty much done, thank God. The new plan is Debussy, Franck, and Bach g minor. I've worked the g minor sonata often enough, but never performed it. Still no confirmed date, but hoping to have that figured out by Wednesday. Eek.

Time to go eat. I forgot my packed dinner in the fridge at home, so its Chipotle time for me. Yum.

PS - Go Purdue and Butler! Indiana basketball is the best.

No comments: