Sunday, June 15, 2008

Adelaide Day



Yesterday Adelaide and I spent a grand total of almost 7 hours together yesterday! It was a busy day for Heidi and Whit, so in the morning she and I walked around Cambridge and the Charles River and in the afternoon/early evening we were here in my apartment, playing a made up card game we invented, watching Schoolhouse Rock, dancing, and eating thai curry. Its great that she is almost five now and I can leave her in the living room by herself without panic - I was able to get some stuff done while preparing for my next two weeks in Washington state.

David was here on his way to TMC this past Wednesday for one night only, but we still had a great time hanging out and catching up. And tomorrow I will see Kimby and Kitty!

Molly left yesterday afternoon for BUTI for the next 8 weeks - I was sad to see her go, but I just spoke to her on the phone and she sounds like all is well! She took our two fish, Quantz and Couperin, with her so they can also enjoy the fresh air and beautiful music of Lenox in the summer. I'll probably be visiting her and David and other assundry Tanglewood people during July 4th weekend.

I will write next from the lovely city of Seattle, Washington!

(please note: the sheet covering the couch is not a usual phenomenon, and I know it looks weird. We put it on during the heat wave last weekend because that couch is the most heat insulated thing I've ever seen. The sheet helps. It was removed this morning. Thank you.)

No comments: