Friday, June 06, 2008

My little dearies.....



This picture makes me smile.

It has been dreary, wet, rainy, and cold for the past two days. I'm trying to soak it up though, since there is the first heat wave of summer coming in tomorrow - upper 80s for the next few days. Ugh. As many of you know, I love summer, but only when its 75 and breezy. Extreme hot temperature does not agree with me, although I don't really like air conditioning either. Time to bring out the fan.

I've been asked to play in the Brandenburg concert at Emmanuel in September, and I could not be more excited, nervous, and thrilled to do so. I have the solo part for #2 (they're doing all six), and section parts for 1 and 5. Oh lord, I am excited!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love this sudden burst of photos and entries! Keep them coming..

Mary said...

Oh, and I think Adelaide looks just like a Braun!