Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MAC STORE FUN!



The parents and I are at the Mac store for awhile before they fly out back to Milwaukee tonight. We've had a really good time for their short visit - I'm only sad I can't go back to WI with them - Holly is flying into Milwaukee right now as we speak for work, so she and Hannah and my parents will all be home together for the next week. And on Saturday the girls are going reception hall shopping for Holly's wedding. I want to go too! Sad day.

Mom and I did the Freedom Trail yesterday in four hours and 92 degree heat. We put on so much sunscreen you'd have no idea we spent so much time in the sun. Dad got a lot done at the Harvard Library - he's a research machine. We've been here for about a half hour asking the Mac guys what would be best for me to get in the fall - its almost time for a new Mac! New degree, new Mac, is my motto.

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Mary and Daniel!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks, Heather! I'm not sure how we'll celebrate, but I'm not making dinner. That much I know.