Monday, June 16, 2008

Flight Canceled

Its incredibly early at the moment. I've been up for an hour already. My United flight was suppose to leave this morning at 9, but I got a call about thirty seconds before I headed out the door telling me my flight is canceled and I've been put on a new one at 2:45 pm.

There are two INCREDIBLY annoying things about this:

1 - obviously, I got up about four hours earlier than needed. And now I'm wide awake.
2 - my old flight had a connection in Denver - this new one is DC. So I'm flying straight south for two whole hours when I really just want to go straight west. Totally out of the way.

As you can see, my next post is actually NOT from Seattle......

Stupid airlines. United, like American, has also started charging for first checked bag, so the only silver lining in all of this is that the bag charge actually doesn't apply to me for this flight OR my one in July because I got them so early. Good grief.

No comments: