Monday, September 08, 2008

He's Here!

Finnis Whitacre Braunhill was born this morning just after 2 am, and weighing a bit over 7 lbs. He is healthy and whole, and parents Heidi and Whit and big sister Adelaide (who started kindergarten today too!) are all well. Heidi looked great this morning!

I'll put up pictures when I have my camera and him in the same room together - didn't have it this morning when I visited. I forgot it last night in the flurry to get to their house to spend the night with the new big sister who was too excited to sleep, thinking about the next 12 hours of her life - a baby brother and start of all-day kindergarten all at once!



1 comment:

Mary said...

I was completely caught of guard by this post! I forgot that Heidi was due so soon. Happy, happy day! You have to get pictures soon - I can't wait to see! Tell the happy family congratulations from me if you think of it.