Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello, from Boston, Massachusetts, my new home.

I have an apartment!

I have a bed and bookshelf that are NOT courtesy of a dorm!

I have a kitchen!

I have a bathroom with a tub!

Ok. Thats it for now about the exciting list. I still need a desk, dresser, internet, chair, curtains, etc etc etc etc. The list is VERY long and I shall not bore anyone with it right now.

I've been here since Thursday morning, and its been a slight bit hectic. Holly also came to Boston this weekend to visit me and Heidi (and Adelaide and Whit) so I didn't stay at my place until last night. Poor Liza - I kind of abadoned her, but now that school has started, I will be sleeping where I also pay rent to sleep. Imagine that.

I passed out of 8 am aural skills (thank GOD) and also one semester of theory. So I will be taking one semester of tonal theory and be done with theory requirements. There are no specific history requirements, so I can just choose a class that looks interesting and be done with that. Orchestra, theory, chamber music, lessons, new music ensemble....that is it for a schedule. Not bad, huh?

I miss all of you so much - the CCE picture from the Ossia Penderecki/Red Bull concert is up, as well as a thank you card from Mary (from the wedding), my Eastman yearbooks and a now dried rose. It will start to feel very much like a home very soon. The best part is the full size bed....now there is plenty of room. Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Room --- but for WHOM?!?!! And OOH, good news about passing out of all those courses! You are a STAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it is all because of my wonderful theory TA for three semesters, of course!!!