Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day Back to Orchestra

Ugh. Dvorak 6. Double ugh

However, this weekend was very successful. Molly and I now have curtains hung in the living room, her room, a rug, and I finished putting primer on my dresser. I was frustrated at the hardward store yesterday, however - I picked out the color to paint my dresser, called Asperations, a bluish green color, and was told the paint guy was sick and to come back tomorrow. Forget it. Not going back to Cambridge for paint. Too many other things to do. So I will go to the one near Harvard and Comm Ave and get it there. Good grief. I did pick out curtains for my room, too, after a whole year without. They will go up this week.

Yesterday we also went to the Greek fest in Sommerville, which was so fun! There was a TON of amazing food, music, and dancing! I loved it.

My chamber music situation is driving me nuts - Peter still hasn't figured out who to put me with. Grrrr. I want to get it all figured out and settled ASAP. CCE members are welcome to come help me out! :-)

No comments: