Monday, September 17, 2007

Today was another one of those blow up days, where it seems like nothing else could go wrong, and then does. I hate these kind of days.

December 1st-2nd is looking to be like the weekend from hell. Somehow, EVERYTHING has been scheduled that weekend. AND ITS ONLY SEPTEMBER! How did this happen???? I now have to figure out a way to make everyone happy, which is impossible. Good grief.

Its cold suddenly, in Boston. It was even cold in southern Indiana this past weekend. The wedding went so well - all my grandmother's four children and their spouses, plus 10 out of 12 grandkids, plus 2 out of 3 great-grandbabies were there - she was supremely happy, strutting like a mother hen with us all following her to a pew in church Sunday morning. I hadn't been to that part of Indiana since I was 16 - crazy how fast the past 7 years have gone. Of course, the best part was seeing my parents and Holly and Hannah. Christmas cannot come fast enough.

1 comment:

kimberlyfitch said...

You could come to Rochester tomorrow - it's going to be over 80 degrees!