Sunday, April 20, 2008

My recital is now officially less than a week away. I would say that I am about 75% ready for Brahms, 85% ready for Copland, and Beethoven I haven't played yet for almost two months. That is scary. However, since Molly and I have already performed it several times earlier in the year, I am confident it will be fantastic, therefore, I will say that I am about 90% ready for Beethoven. That could be generous. Incredibly generous.

I went to Barber of Seville tonight by the BU opera. It was excellent - the singers here are really great.

I am going to put this next thing in acronym form since I really can't risk putting it all out, here on the internet, where anyone can find it - but here is something that is really annoying me lately -

H.A.T.H.I.T.S.H.P.M.L.T.M.I.T.T.S.H.A.N.T.O.W.A.W.D.E.T.H.I.S.G.H.P.W.A.S.S.A.N.C!

There. I feel better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather,

Hi there. You don't know me... but I am a mom with a young violin student who was hoping to reach your sister Heidi as I had heard she was a good teacher.Would you be willing to share her contact info with me or could I email you with mine? (I don't know your email address but my email is kpjones -@- thejoneszone.com... minus the spaces and dashes around the @ sign which I put in there to avoid the email address being machine scanned. Let me know and thanks a lot!

Kim