Wednesday, April 02, 2008

things

The sun is shining today!

Amy left yesterday - we had such a great time!

Every time I look at my schedule, I absolutely freak out and have small panic attacks. My recital is in three and a half weeks.

I enjoy playing Baroque violin a lot. Hope to make it more of a regular thing continuing into next year. Speaking of which, BU still hasn't sent out any acceptance forms or anything of the kind. I really need to know NOW if they can afford to keep me here next year.

I've been reading through those blogs Mary posted a lot over the past couple days. The first one is comforting on a huge scale that prayer works. The second one is indeed completely different - completely tragic, in so many ways. One, I haven't been able to figure out HOW their baby died, and two, she should have listened to the Bev Braun-ism: "Your most important decision is who you marry, because it effects everything in your life after its done."

I am currently in the process of changing my blog - its a very SLOW work in progress.

Lately, every time I open a new blog post, I stare at the screen for five minutes not knowing what to say. What can I even say - my life right now is a constant barreling of school and friends. Nothing in either of those categories has changed much within even the past month.

Thats it. I really have nothing left to say. Except saying that I have nothing left to say.

1 comment:

Amy said...

of course it's all sunny after I leave!

I miss you (and boston) already!

Thank you so much for letting me visit you and for showing me such a wonderful time.

Love you,
Amy