Monday, October 09, 2006

Back in Boston after a 24 hour stay in NYC. Tomorrow is a little insane, and at the end of it, I shall be driving BACK to NYC with Tatiana, a Manchester friend also here at BU (who has a car - VERY wonderful of Tatiana to drive me with her back and forth!).

It was good to see the big apple, and some old friends from Manchester. I stayed with Joana and Ari (the festival director and his wife) at their house in Yonkers last night, and it was SO nice. Not only did they take me out to sushi, but I got a huge room and a bathroom (+shower) all to myself. So comfy.

Tomorrow is lesson, coaching, and orchestra, all taking place within the span of 6 hours. Time for bed here soon, after doing some much needed laundry. Lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hezzah, i miss you! update soon...