Sunday, October 29, 2006

I am the proud new owner of.....

1. Pump It (my all time favorite, David's all time NOT favorite)
2. Don't Phunk With My Heart (I like it....don't judge)
3. Hung Up (cause time goes by....so slowly.....)
4. Queen of the Night aria (sung by Sumi Jo=unbelievable)
5. Mozart Wind Serenade, slow mvt. (the one in Amadeus that I absolutely love)

And................

6. Strong Enough ("Was she worth it?? Was she.....worth it????????")
7. Believe (cause its awesome)

I couldn't live another day without the TMC 2006 Soundtrack to David's car (except the Mozart - that was my own idea). So there goes $7.50. But now I'm happy. :-D

Oh, and I already had Hips Don't Lie. And trust me, they don't.

2 comments:

OhMyTrill said...

dont forgot about milkshake...sarah biber told me that she has an itunes playlist called "Gerstein Medley" I feel honored.

OhMyTrill said...

or Toxic?!?!?!!?!? The runaway hit of TMC Summer 2006!!!!