Monday, November 06, 2006

My little girl, my baby sister, who is 19, drunk dialed me last night. When I asked if she was drunk, she said yes, and then continued to reassure me that she would be ok, she hadn't drank THAT much, and she was ONLY drinking beer. Who am I to judge??? I don't drink beer - I drink whole bottles of wine (or in TMC's case, champagne) in about two hours. She's growing up.

Tomorrow night is the big Mahler 2 in Symphony Hall. Scary.

Its getting chilly in Boston. At night, I can smell fireplaces going. Remember Fimby and Caitlin's apartment with the fireplace?? I want one.

Tonight is an early bedtime for several reasons, mainly, Sunday shows start at 3 pm, not 8 pm, and after two tries, it started to go smoothly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the coolest sister IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

Mary said...

What shows?

Anonymous said...

We all had so much good memories with that room and with that fireplace.

Anonymous said...

I really prefer the "small Mahler 2" to the big one. I mean, it cheaper, at least.