Sunday, August 20, 2006

Home

I have been home since Wednesday night.

David and I said our final goodbye till who knows when. We were both very sad - I was crying, he looked a little teary too. We had a wonderful summer together. Eastman is over. Staying with Arthur was fun - he was a very hospitable host.

I arrived home to parents, Hannah, and Holly, visiting from Phoenix. Yesterday we went to the Renaissance fair. Last night we played cards till about 11:30, and drank over two bottles of wine. So much for TMC detox.

Hannah is leaving on Tuesday, and my surgery is on Thursday. I am SO sad she won't be here to take care of me.

Church was fun - my first service since June. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather!!! Hope you are doing well, by the time you read this I will be in Nürnberg with Christopher Brakel! Please say hello, I may be visiting your area of the country soon!!