Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yoga Article in Boston Globe.

Read it. Then think of David and me - we are apparently two of twelve "most talented musicians". How nice of the Boston Globe.

Oh - and you'll probably have to copy and paste. This computer doesn't like blogger very well.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2006/08/20/breathe_deep_play_well_can_yoga_aid_music_study/?page=1

In other news: I have 4 less teeth than I did this morning at 8:30. And they gave me a big prescription for vicadin (don't know if that's spelled right). There is no WAY I will use all of them. My parents are being very sweet, Mary called to wish me well and see how I was, and an old friend stopped by with ice cream and a rose. And I'm just watching movies all day. I guess surgery isn't so bad after all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO!!! Great news about the newspaper!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad the surgery went well, and amazing newspaper!

Anonymous said...

Hi me again! Hope you feel better after the tooth thing. Thanks for your comment!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!