Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kimby is coming tomorrow! Hooray!

Starbucks, of all places, has been good to me lately. On Sunday, while waiting for my tea, an employee came up with shopping bags filled with discount Starbucks holiday gifts that he was giving away - for free. So I got a tea cup and saucer and two shot glasses, all with Christmas trees on them, but hey - they were free, and I love Christmas trees. THEN, today, they were giving away free bags of coffee. I got two. Yay for Starbucks!

This week is turning out much better than last. I had a very good lesson yesterday, figured out recital stuff (April 16th - exactly one year minus one day from my senior recital. Amazing), played successfully in two studio classes today, and.....did I mention....

Kimby is coming tomorrow! Hooray!

3 comments:

OhMyTrill said...

I never get free stuff at Starbucks...

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I never go to Starbucks, but I wish I could go to Boston this weekend!