Saturday, March 29, 2008

Amy Kant!

Amy has been here for the past couple days, and so far, we are having a great time! This afternoon we are heading downtown to meet Mr. Carlisle, who was an English teacher at our high school and who ran all the dramas and musicals that we were a part of while attending Wisco. I haven't seen him since he left before my senior year......it'll be so good to see him!

My recital is exactly four weeks from today, and I'm confident I'll be ready if I have enough time to practice. Only problem - I really don't have enough time. Poor Molly is absolutely swamped right now with recitals she's playing for, so we haven't even started the Copland sonata. I'm not overly concerned, I just am overwhelmed with everything that is going on. Quintet hasn't been going well - we haven't had a rehearsal where ALL people are present for over a week now. Hopefully that will change soon - and the last mvt is so incredibly difficult, I have trouble seeing straight when I think about it.

I can't worry about that now - tomorrow Amy and I shall babysit little dearie Adelaide, hear Heidi play at Emmanuel, and go to the Aquarium!

No comments: