Friday, March 14, 2008

Weird

This story was on the front page of my Metro yesterday, I talked about it with Heidi at lunch, and I come home to this link she emailed:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/woman-stuck-in-bathroom-for-how-long/20080313080209990001

There are SO many questions I have about it, but we may never know!

Last night, for the first time in MANY years, I went to a play. And this play was in downtown Boston, at the Charles Playhouse. Emily R's actor friend is in the show Shear Madness, which is actually the longest running nonmusical ever - since around 1987. Its a whodunit comedy murder mystery, and was really well done. I recommend anyone to see it. Afterwards, I got to meet some of the actors and we hung out for awhile. It really is amazing to me how much a freelance musician and a freelance actor use the same words and have the same lifestyle. All in the name of art and culture.

Speaking of freelance musician: tonight is the first concert for Cantata Singers.

No comments: