Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am having the most terrible time trying to find a replacement for a gig at the end of March. I said yes to it before I knew Amy would be coming to visit that same weekend, and it seems like EVERY violinist I know has a conflict. I've even asked Nat, who really is a violist but plays violin at Emmanuel. I have about two more people on my mind that would be able to do it. Then, I'm out. This is serious. And I've been working on it for over an hour.

Today is rainy, gross and cold. As Adelaide said: "Its a lion day!" This OF COURSE was going to be the afternoon I got my grocery shopping done. Now, with the weather, that is very unlikely. Thank goodness I did my laundry yesterday. That was also becoming a desperate situation.

Who knew spring break could be filled with so many desperate situations?

2 comments:

OhMyTrill said...

Perhaps you can convince Kimberly to visit and take the gig for you...that way, you'll have to time to see Amy...and when the gig is over, Kimberly will be there too!

Heather said...

I am in love with this plan.