Sunday, March 02, 2008

Today, fortunately, the weather gods decided to let it be sunny. February apparently was the wettest February on record in Boston this year, so I'm glad its over. I'm sure there is more snow and cold on the horizon, since I've never known a March in the north to be exactly pleasant, but spring is on its way. Thank goodness. I love winter, but this one has been very long, snowy, rainy, and cold. My down jacket is starting to get uncomfortable in its bulkiness. And I miss wearing summer skirts and dresses.

Speaking of summer, my summer plans are finally shaping up. I'll be in Washington with the CCE girls in June, then Minnesota for the Wels worship and arts conference at the end of July, Milwaukee for a bit after that, then Pennsylvania for my cousin Shelley's wedding in early August. Paul - I will probably have to leave from Philly to get back to Boston - maybe we can meet up??!?!?

Last night I heard Boston Baroque do Purcell's King Arthur. It was very enjoyable, and now that I'm taking Baroque violin this semester, am getting more into it. Tatiana and I also had the BEST - ABSOLUTE BEST - mango cheesecake. Anyone coming to Boston will join me and we will go have some. Because it was that good.

No comments: