Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

Happy birthday to all those born today. I don't even know anybody who has a birthday today, but they are out there!

If my birthday was on Feb. 29th, on non-Leap Years I would celebrate on March 1st. Just a thought.

My past couple days have been so wonderful, relaxed, and pleasant. Last night Molly and I went to Tosca because she got a $15 birthday coupon and had to use it in February, so we enjoyed tapas and even got a pitcher of Sangria. Because of coupon - entire meal was $11. Then we went home and watched Finding Neverland, which I haven't seen since David and Mary and I saw it at Little Theater and Mary and I were
sobbing on the way home and then the woman with no gas asked for a dollar for gas and Mary gave her one and she drove off. That was a hilarious night. Anyway, it was good to see it again.

Tonight are Geraldine and Jesse's recitals, one after the other. My weekend will consist of some practicing, possibly going to a concert tomorrow night, and Amanda's recital on Sunday.

Did I mention how much less stressed out I am? Maybe all this extra acne I got last week from stress will finally go away.......

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looking back, I'm not quite sure why I was sobbing quite that hard. That was a hilarious night, though.

I'm glad you're less stressed out now.