Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The competition was last night. My time was at 10:40, but I actually didn't play till after 11 pm. The first and second mvts went very well, but by the time I got to the third, I was getting tired, and had a few problems here and there. I played for 25 min total.

I didn't make it to the finals, but I am not too disappointed. I did way too much last minute cramming, so it was a good lesson for me to learn. Also, I have more chances - since I'm doing my DMA here next year, I have actually THREE more chances. And I was happy in general with how it went last night, and so is Peter. He called to tell me he is proud. That is all I really needed - myself to feel good and to not embarress myself or my teacher.

(for those of you who are interested - Ari did make it to the finals, playing Berg concerto. He sounded great in studio Monday night.)

Life can finally return to normal! I can finally do that Centrum application, as well as clean this disaster area of a room......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Centrum? like vitamins?