Sunday, February 10, 2008

From Dad's iPhone



My parents' house, which he took last Tuesday when they got between 12-15 inches of snow, enough to cancel school even at WLC. There has been more snow in Milwaukee this winter since we moved there in 1992.



Also from Dad's iPhone. Most of the family (not Boston people, obviously) were in Indianapolis this weekend. Hannah goes to school at Butler, and Holly is there for two weeks for a new branch of her bank (M&I) opening there. Her job requires her be at every new branch opening. So my parents drove down to Indy to see them both and celebrate Holly's 32nd birthday! How much I wish I could have been there......

I want an iPhone!

2 comments:

Liza said...

SO DO I!!!! I'm so jealous of Matt, who plays with his during orchestra. I'm going to have to put your link back on my website, seeing as you are updating so often lately! Don't stop now.....:)

Heather said...

If I had an iphone, I'd play with it during orchestra too......they are so amazing!