Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Internet Woes

My internet at home as been a real problem the last 24 hours. I have already spent a ton of time on the phone with the Verizon guys, and am so pissed that its stopped working AGAIN that I'm about ready to throw the modem and wires out the window.

Speaking of throwing things out windows, if the third mvt. of Brahms doesn't improve soon, expect to see my violin following the modem out the window, hopefully with a terrific crash.

In other, less stressful news, Molly and I have two new fish! They are named Couperin (the orange one) and Quantz (the purple one). They were a birthday present for us from Amanda. So far, they're still alive. Hope it stays that way - they've been looking kinda grumpy.

I finished my first whole Metro crossword puzzle yesterday (I spent all weekend on it traveling to and from weddings) all by myself with no help from friends or internet. Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG internet RARRGHH kjhlkjh@#$%$#@!!!!!!! I'm having the same problem, but comcast.

Heather said...

There are several unprintable words I would like to say regarding my internet issues......

I talked to Katherine R. about comcast today, and she said it was a pain too for awhile. Why can't internet companies be HELPFUL???