Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm taking a break from heavy practicing.

Not really much to say. Its been a long day. Had dinner with Molly a bit ago, and had a roast beef sub - thats right Mary Keener - tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, meaning no meat for the next 6 weeks. Its weird, because Lent is so early this year. However, I'm going home for Easter this year for the first time in 6 years, so my next meat will be at home with my parents, which I am very much looking forward to.

And of course, can I mention how HAPPY I am that the Patriots lost??? Molly and I enjoyed the last few minutes of the game. I loved all the headlines yesterday for Boston newspapers - they all had pictures of poor Tom Brady looking quite dejected. Ha. Take THAT.

Also, one of my best friends from high school, Amy Kant, is going to be coming to visit me for a few days in March! I'm so excited.

Look at that. I guess I did have some things to say.

Back to Brahms I go......he is my true love these days.

No comments: