Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Snow Picture



In the absence of anything useful to say, here is another Milwaukee snowstorm picture. Our car got completely stuck after we pulled out of the driveway. Hannah and Dad immediately got out of the car. Inside the car, at the moment of this picture, Mom and I are debating whether to get out and help. Eventually I did and we shoveled the car out of the street. Of course, 10 min. later, the snowplow guys came. Typical.

PS - I realize these pictures aren't nearly as adorable or fun to look at as the ones of Emily Ruth on Mary's blog. Don't worry.

2 comments:

Mary said...

They are fun to look at! I'm so glad we haven't had any bad snowstorms here yet this winter. I know it's officially Spring, but March is supposedly the biggest snow month in Colorado.

jaroberts said...

Yay for snow!