Monday, January 21, 2008

Bathroom Woes

I had plans of sleeping late, making coffee, enjoying my morning off in my peaceful, happy apartment, etc etc etc.

Instead, at 8:45 am, two men pounded on my door loudly - REALLY loudly - and then, since they had keys, they open the door, and of course by this time I am just coming out of my room half asleep and confused, and have to go release the door chain, otherwise they can't get in, and then here comes Molly too, also half asleep and confused. Neither of us have anything of importance today other than practicing at some point. So this was not a welcome event.

Since then, we have heard a lot of pounding and the sounds of tiles breaking. As Molly said - "poor tiles...."

Grrr. I bet we'll have to clean up after everything, too.

2 comments:

kimberlyfitch said...

NT 2 was pretty fun! I like Nicholas Cage, and Helen Mirren played his mom.... you should see it!

Heather said...

Someday, I hope!